Lowongan Kerja di jakarta Di Lowongankerja2013.com
PT Nissan Motor Indonesia is a manufacture and distributor company of Nissan car. Nissan Motor Indonesia as a fast growing company, we invites talented people who are not only excited with the roar of cars but also passionate about customer needs and has drive for excellent performance:
Project Infinity Supervisor
- Supervise marketing, sales & CR activities for Infiniti brand
- Communicate closely with Dealer and its front liners, and also NMDI Marketing team, for the execution of activities
- Initiate discussion/opportunity for partnership, both promotion & sales programs, with banking, media or other luxury brands
- Monthly reporting to NML-IBU
- Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Marketing, with GPA minimum 3.00 out of 4.00
- Has 1 year experience in the same related field
- Male, Age 25-35 years old
- Has good analytical thinking, logic of verbal, and good perspective
- Has good interpersonal relationship, communication skill and able to work in team
- Fluent in English is a must (both oral and written)
- Computer literate, fast learned, can work under pressure, available work overtime, willing to travel, and hard working
- Have big interest in automotive
- Develop Nissan future product line up which suitable for Indonesian market.
- Manage current Nissan product life cycle.
- Monitor market and competitor product movement and propose a necessary action.
- Evaluate and test the cars and propose suggestion and improvement for Nissan product.
- Set the best price positioning.
Lowongan iklan pikiran rakyat
- Bachelor degree from reputable university, any major with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Single, 22-27 years old.
- Has 1 year experience in Car Industry (Fresh graduate are welcome to apply).
- Has good analytical thinking, numerical ability, logic of verbal, good perspective, and more on accuracy.
- Has good interpersonal relationship, communication skill, presentation skill, and able to work in team.
- Fluent in English is a must (both oral and written).
- Computer literate, fast learned, can work under pressure, willing to traveling and available work overtime, hard working
- Familiar with statistic tools (SPSS and E-views).
- Can drive car and has driving license (is a must).
- Have big interest in automotive.
- Select potential candidate
- Contact candidate
- Doing administration in recruitment area
- Students in Last Semester
- Maximum age 23 years old
- Able to operate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Having interest in recruitment area
- Fluent in english